Sunday, April 20, 2008

Just a little update

I haven't posted much lately. Not a whole lot going on for this trip yet. I have been filling out paperwork for housing and such. My parents and I had to send in a waiver saying if I die we won't sue. Plus I got a physical (I am in excellent health, by the way) and have been researching and reading up on Ireland.

Most recently I have been looking up churches plus sending out emails trying to find one to go to BEFORE I leave. I will only be there for 7 weeks or so, therefore I don't want to waste 4 weeks trying to find a place that I feel comfortable. I am hoping to have it narrowed down to one or two THEN decide. And I know that it will be a easier to get connected with some other Christians if I have at least emailed them in advance.

Also I am filling out an application to work as a substitute teacher for the time between the end of school for me and the 10th of June. It is one of the few positions that I can think of that won't be put out if I leave in the 2nd week of June. So wish me luck with that.

Back to the work. I haven't done any homework all weekend so I need to get some stuff done.

~Dannielle

No comments: