Monday, April 28, 2008

Finals

I don't have much to report on Ireland. I am gearing up to go... I bought a guidebook on Amazon last week.

I have finals starting tomorrow, but I am having a hard time getting motivated. A little like Christmas, visions of shamrocks are dancing in my head. Hopefully finals wouldn't be too bad this semester. Only one of them is comprehensive, and my professor has promised that the list of topics that he posted will be the only topics on the final.

In other news, since finals will be over I am going to be moving back home for a month. That also means I have to pack everything up. I am not really looking forward to that part of it, because I think I have acquired a lot of stuff this year. Maybe I can have a moving sale...

Back to the books,

~Dannielle

No comments: