Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Airfare bought


So I got my refund check from my scholarship on Friday and I guess it was burning a hole in my pocket... so, after depositing it today, I went ahead and bought my plane ticket. Looks like I am leaving Evansville on June 10th flying to Cincinnati, then to JFK in New York, then Dublin. The return trip will follow the same route. More stops than I had planned, but it will be an adventure this way... right?

Not a whole lot else. There is an informational meeting on Wednesday that will hopefully fill out those SMALL details like where I will be living (on campus, in an apartment, with a family...?)and how or where I will eat.

Have a great night
~ Dannielle

2 comments:

Kelly said...

I'm glad that you got your moneys and that you now have a plane ticket.
I'm soooo excited for you - it's going to be amazing.

By the way...how long's your layover in Cincy?

Dannielle said...

long enough to have coffee/ lunch with you.